Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
Admin @ www.cigargeeks.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Please use this thread for discussions of the Bots Take on the Bots.

I am sure that I will make some occasional slip ups. Please call me on them.

Also, I am using the revised cards for LRRP, USS New Jersey and M-48s.

For special event instructions, all factions are considered non-player.

I am using a home brew rule for when a pivotal event is played. If the player faction with the closest victory margin is first eligible, then the other bots will trump, if able, on a die roll < cards in RVN leader box. If at victory, then will be trumped without a die roll.

edited for specificity

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Russ helped me to work around the BGG posting issue, so the game is back on. It has been completed, and I hope to have the whole thing posted by tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris van Someren
Netherlands
Groningen
Groningen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just for reference, the card variants can be found here: Designer Variants
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris van Someren
Netherlands
Groningen
Groningen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The work you've put into this is amazing, this is a great learning guide for the new solo player.

I do have one question: On Card 22, why did you not sweep into Binh Tuy with the ARVN Troops in Saigon? I understand that Quang Tri has a higher population, but why not do both?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Christianv wrote:
The work you've put into this is amazing, this is a great learning guide for the new solo player.

I do have one question: On Card 22, why did you not sweep into Binh Tuy with the ARVN Troops in Saigon? I understand that Quang Tri has a higher population, but why not do both?

ARVN bot Sweep instructions are to sweep in place first, and then if they can still sweep (3 sweeps maximum for ARVN) to sweep into one more to add most COIN control, then to VC/NVA base.

ARVN bot is most concerned about taking COIN control. They do so slowly and with most pieces possible so as not to overextend themselves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris van Someren
Netherlands
Groningen
Groningen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, thanks!

I also noticed 1 small typo. On Card 45, in the VC action step 3), you say you add 2 Guerillas to Quang Duc, but this should actually be Binh Tuy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Sherlock
United States
Anaheim Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Christianv wrote:
OK, thanks!

I also noticed 1 small typo. On Card 45, in the VC action step 3), you say you add 2 Guerillas to Quang Duc, but this should actually be Binh Tuy.

wouldn't surprise me if there are a few typos there. Thanks for letting me know. I will make the correction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.