Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Rodrigues
Canada
flag msg tools
Hi everyone....

Looking for some info on this game.

fantasy D&D type board game.

1981 Trispar Games Inc. I found company info online, but cannot find this game..

Picked it up a value village, and of course wondering on the value..

Thank you in advance.

Bryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Belli
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quite an oddity.

Welcome to BGG.

Dan will figure it out soon, I'm sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's always this...

https://boardgamegeek.com/item/create/boardgame

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There should be a micro badge award for stumping the BGG database...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
pete belli wrote:
Quite an oddity.

Welcome to BGG.

Dan will figure it out soon, I'm sure.

Not much to figure out, since the game has been identified (that's it, in the pictures).

Trispar Games was run by Edward, Mary, and Edward Sparks, variously of Etobicoke and Markham in Ontario, so presumably some or all of them designed the game.

As for the value - the value of an unknown game is usually very low, with rare exceptions (none of which apply here). If the components or gameplay are really awesome that will raise the value somewhat, but I am inclined to doubt that either is true of this game. However, I would advise opening it and looking inside just in case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel B
Sweden
Umeå
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
wanna see the finely crafted wizard and warrior
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Rodrigues
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks for the replies everyone...

I think i might just open it and take some photos for the site, as it is such a valuable resource...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Rodrigues
Canada
flag msg tools
Alright.... pics to follow shortly! Manual is a photocopy, some pages letter sized, with one legal size in between?????? finely crafted figures/ Hmmmm.. not bad for 1981 actually..Mould on the game board and now stained...

Thanks again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Rodrigues
Canada
flag msg tools

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cadae
msg tools
Here is the text of "history of Ert" so no one else has to develop eye strain:

“A million years had passed since man had walked upon the moon. In that time man had stood on the edge of extinction three times. Three times the earth had been twisted and torn by tremendous man made forces. Three times life on earth had been subjected to massive doses of radiation. But each time, life on earth had crept out from under the rubble, changed, but still burning with the desire to survive.

A million years in the future there is a world full of strange beauty. A land full of good and evil. A world of fantasy, where magic rules in a land where wizards and magical creatures live. A land where a person’s power is determined by the strength of his magic and quickness of his wit. This is the world of Ert, where the descendants of man dwell.”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
shumyum
United States
flag msg tools
♒♒♒♒♎♒♒♒♒ sloooowly sinking
Am I going to have to be the first to point out that the board looks like a top down view of a Mexican jumping bean vomiting into a manhole?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.