Hide
3 Posts

Talisman (Revised 4th Edition): The Harbinger Expansion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Terrain cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bla blub
msg tools
If i setup the game,i have to shuffle the harbinger terrain cards with the terrain cards from the other expansions or separate them???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Tubb
United States
Fuquay Varina
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All Terrain cards are shuffled together. If you are not using the Harbinger expansion, you can separate out the Harbinger Terrains if you want, or just shuffle them all together and leave them like that. I think the Hellpits is the only Harbinger Terrain that specifically calls for Harbinger cards to be drawn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Bailey
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Officially you shuffle them together, but I am a fan of picking and choosing how you wish to experience your game, especially when it comes to Talisman. For some people I know, its everything all the time. Others may only use the Harbinger terrain if playing with the Harbinger, while others may keep all the Terrain together and only draw Harbinger cards with the Hellpits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.