Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznan
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I've bought the new edition (new box) and was surprised to notice, that the colors of the rubber bands don't really match the color of the cards. I got like yellow, orange, red and violet (cards are: sand, red, green and blue). Was it always like this and rubber bands are randomly picked, or should they actually match the cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rattkin wrote:
So I've bought the new edition (new box) and was surprised to notice, that the colors of the rubber bands don't really match the color of the cards. I got like yellow, orange, red and violet (cards are: sand, red, green and blue). Was it always like this and rubber bands are randomly picked, or should they actually match the cards?

The Artipia version didn't even have 4 rubber bands. Mine either came with 2 or 3 and we were told to share. So no, the color of the bands does not matter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Mathes
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Artipia edition should have four rubber bands in different colors . . . but they o not necessarily match the four fractions.

Ciao

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pentaclebreaker wrote:
The Artipia edition should have four rubber bands in different colors . . . but they o not necessarily match the four fractions.

Ciao

Martin

It should but it didn't, at least mine and a few others that commented on it. Artipia replied that you don't need them at the same time so sharing was ok.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.