Subject: Late Backer Option? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this seems rather soon, since the campaign just ended like an hour ago, but I completely forgot that this was ending today. Will there be a late-backer option or a pledge manager that will be open to anyone? Has GtG done anything like that for previous campaigns?

Can't believe that I forgot about this one...
I'm gonna be kicking myself for a while if I have to wait for retail to pick this up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They opened up the backerkit for OblivAeon for late backers the last time they ran a kickstarter.
Will they do it this time? Who knows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig McRoberts
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
EYEL1NER wrote:
I know this seems rather soon, since the campaign just ended like an hour ago, but I completely forgot that this was ending today. Will there be a late-backer option or a pledge manager that will be open to anyone? Has GtG done anything like that for previous campaigns?

I'm gonna be kicking myself for a while if I have to wait for retail to pick this up.

Whoops, sorry I missed this!

We definitely are going to have a pledge manager of some sort. It's not ready quite yet, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick E
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
imprimis5 wrote:
EYEL1NER wrote:

Whoops, sorry I missed this!

We definitely are going to have a pledge manager of some sort. It's not ready quite yet, though.

Excellent. Thanks for addressing my question. I'll be sure to keep an eye on the KS page for news of the pledge manager opening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.