Support:

Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
Why were we not in the movie?
mbmbmbmbmb
I assume they will have differences. Any official word? Unofficial speculation?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Downing
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
There seems to be some systematic similarities in that both build up Fury and eventually unleash it in cool moves, but Jason noted the Samurai in FoFo would have special abilities based on their Daimyo. The Wandering Samurai would not have a Daimyo. That's all I've heard thus far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernie Roessler
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
Why were we not in the movie?
mbmbmbmbmb
Another question. Does anyone know what keywords the SoB Wandering Samurai class has? I would guess one is Traveler.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MT Dav

Maryland
msg tools
I'd say one knows where he is going and the other doesn't.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SenorMTD wrote:
I'd say one knows where he is going and the other doesn't.

One has a place as one of his society's elite warriors and the other is a relic of a bygone age.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Canning
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From FFP in the comments section today.

Quote:
“What about the Wandering Samurai ? What are the difference with this new Samurai ?” – They are similar, but different. Both build up Fury as they battle Enemies and unleash Battle Tactics as power attacks. But they each have their own unique set of Battle Tactics. The Wandering Samurai from the Original SOBS KS is more of the lone wanderer and sword master type, while the Samurai Warrior is more of a tactical fighter and is used to fighting as a team. Also, the Samurai Warrior is more armored, but a bit slower. They each have pretty different skill trees too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.