Subject: Toll station card question. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tjoe Waldner
United States
Twin Brooks
South Dakota
flag msg tools
Toll Station: increase your MC production 1 step for each space tag your opponents have.
My question: does this only apply to face up cards or do played event cards (red) get counted too?

And along the same line... I can count my tags on my own face down played cards whenever I need too for prerequisite purposes? Like say, Anti-gravity Technology card needs 7 science tags. I have Special Design played which is an event card with a science. I'm assuming a yes on this one because otherwise what would the purpose even be of having these symbols on event cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Perello
Canada
Salmo
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Want DnDeeples? I'm on Esty as MagnificentMeeples.
mbmbmbmbmb
You do not count face down cards. If you did, why put them face down in the first place.

At the end of the game you do check them for victory points, positive or negative, but during the game, once they are face down any tags on them don't count.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Fearnley
Canada
flag msg tools
The reason for the tags on events is that they can trigger other cards when they are played, they can be discounted by other cards, or if they are space events, then you can use titanium to pay for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1663800/required-tags-e...

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1658813/tags-red-cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.