Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Felix L.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, there!

Just wanted to know if anyone considered Glüx as a tournament game.
We've played quite a few matches with 2 and 4 players and I think it's the perfect tournament game, because of the short playtime and the strategic depth it offers with its simple rules.

I have to confess, that I'm not exactely a fan of abstract games, but playing Glüx is so much fun that I couldn't resist!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Kissell
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ElderSigned wrote:
Hi, there!

Just wanted to know if anyone considered Glüx as a tournament game.
We've played quite a few matches with 2 and 4 players and I think it's the perfect tournament game, because of the short playtime and the strategic depth it offers with its simple rules.

I have to confess, that I'm not exactely a fan of abstract games, but playing Glüx is so much fun that I couldn't resist!

Queen hosted a tournament at BGG con. Tables of four, with the winner of each game moving on. I think it works great that way.

You could also play a small tournament with 2 players playing best two games out of three.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felix L.
Germany
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
KissellMissile wrote:

Queen hosted a tournament at BGG con. Tables of four, with the winner of each game moving on. I think it works great that way.

Great to hear.
Sounds fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.