3 Posts

BANG! The Dice Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Suzy Lafayette and the dynamite rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Smith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't see this posted here and since I am an old MTG player it caused a bit of a confusion so I'd rather ask.
If at the end of Suzy's second roll she has 3 dynamites a beer and an arrow for example, does her ability to gain life trigger (as her turn end was forced by the dynamite)?
And if it triggers, will it be able to give her life before the Dynamite takes one life ( since the ability says it applies at the end of her turn and the dynamite states the turn immediately ends)?

Thanks for the clarification

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Radosław Michalak
Poland
Tychy
flag msg tools
Gaming is for having fun. Fun requires clear rules.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
If at the end of Suzy's second roll she has 3 dynamites a beer and an arrow for example, does her ability to gain life trigger (as her turn end was forced by the dynamite)?

Yes, as it clearly says that you still resolve your dice, so also related effects, like ability.
Quote:
will it be able to give her life before the Dynamite takes one life

I'm not sure. I will try to dig more for this
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dV Giochi
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmb
Hello Jonathan,
thanks for your answer.

I'd say Suzy's ability triggers at the end of the turn, after she has lost 1 life point due to dynamite, and only if she's still alive.

Hope this helps

Have fun!

Martino Chiacchiera
Junior Editor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.