GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 88.2

5,780 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
36.4% of Goal | 26 Days Left

Support:

voltemands voltemands
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I would like to buy a brother an insert for his BASE GAME. But the better looking Broken Token insert has huge shipping costs for us Uk buyers.

I have since found this one on etsy but it is for the long night expansion -

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/488313231/organizer-for-dead...

There is an alternative on etsy designed for the original base game but does not have labelled card section as does not look as good/pretty.

TIA

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
http://www.basicallywooden.co.uk/our-collections/game-box-or...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Peckham
England
Dorking
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Check Broken Token's "retailers" page - they have numerous distributors in Europe. Chaos Cards in the UK and Philibert in France both have very reasonable shipping costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
voltemands voltemands
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
MercifulBiscuit wrote:

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm aware of that one, it just doesn't look as slick as the BT item. I specifically like that the card slots are labelled.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
voltemands voltemands
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
velvetvoulge wrote:
Check Broken Token's "retailers" page - they have numerous distributors in Europe. Chaos Cards in the UK and Philibert in France both have very reasonable shipping costs.

That's a great idea. thank you. I didn't even realise they had a retailers page, but located it via google.

Unfortunately all the EU supliers are out of stock.

Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Mercer
United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To answer your original question, I don't have The Long Night, but it appears that they have a couple of extra card decks for additional 'optional' locations and it looks like there's an extra set of standee's as the standard game just has humans and zombies.

So you'll have a couple of empty/spare slots in the insert. Which is a better option than not having enough - but it depends how OCD you/your brother is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
voltemands voltemands
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Very! But he gets what he gets ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.