Subject: Putting Things Together? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
One sheet has a very limited set of instructions to putting the buildings together, but even those are too spares to have all the details.

One video connected to the one linked here says they have instructions on their site, but I could not find them.

I need to know the best way to build the buildings. Do I tape or glue things together to keep it firm? I do not have any starter kits yet, so I cannot put those inside the buildings to make them stiffer.

Then I need to know how to build the figures. I did see a reference to a certain kind of glue, but not much else. I need someone to walk me through, likely all the figures, to get it right.

Any good pointers? I can deal with painting after getting things put together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manu
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
I am not a cyborg!
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb6xGjCgUnE

You're welcome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Andrews
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
OCD with the Letters in the Right Order!
badge
Squirrel Chaser
mbmbmbmbmb
supamanu wrote:

Thanks. The boxes do seem to stay together better if they sit a while. I am having a hard time keeping the bridges up, but maybe the video will have some answers. Now I just need to know how to make each figure.

EDIT: I definitely need some help putting these together. They may be clear for those experienced in this area, but this will be my first attempt putting metal figures together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.