Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
einsteinidahosu wrote:

Is this that "Late Term Abortion" shit the right is droning on about?

"I mean, they abort with six years outside of the womb. Six years. That is horrible." - Trumpers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"that is horrible" it is horrible - 30 years is about the right term.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
einsteinidahosu wrote:

yeah right, I am supposed to believe that some subhuman shit head that is able bodied but dumb enough to be on Obamacare is actually spending time with his child.

Nice try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Carter
United States
North Liberty
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
einsteinidahosu wrote:

yeah right, I am supposed to believe that some subhuman shit head that is able bodied but dumb enough to be on Obamacare is actually spending time with his child.

Nice try.

My dad is a nurse at one of our local hospitals. The hospital's new insurance policy is giving the staff vouchers to buy Obamacare insurance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
einsteinidahosu wrote:

Nice try.

It's the funniest Thanks Obama gif I could find.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
jeremycobert wrote:

Nice try.
Ever 'heard' of "training wheels"? Your parents apparently had NOT either, along with other 'protective gear' on account since you're "underdeveloped-mentally imbalanced", and it showed! Too much or not enough 'brain damaged' as 'improvementally'! whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Nice try.
Ever 'heard' of "training wheels"? Your parents apparently had NOT either, along with other 'protective gear' on account since you're "underdeveloped-mentally imbalanced", and it showed! Too much or not enough 'brain damaged' as 'improvementally'! whistle

JJ is just high from the jackboot polish fumes. Gotta be clean and shiny for inspection day at the local chapter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
mlcarter815 wrote:
My dad is a nurse at one of our local hospitals. The hospital's new insurance policy is giving the staff vouchers to buy Obamacare insurance.

That might actually be illegal. My employer was planning to go that route, because nobody could actually afford the "Affordable Care Act" -- and they were told it's illegal to do this. Might want to suggest his employer double-check.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.