United States
Fall River
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Another year, another support drive, another silly Over text
badge
Which way to the nearest cliff?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm getting a lot of time out errors on BGG all day today. Are you experiencing technical issues? Or is there possibly a DoS attack going on that is effecting you? I'm not seeing any issues on other websites, just BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
Just do it!
badge
Enjoy... LIFE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here.
I need 5-10 minutes to access geekmail and post comments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Category:Hostess fruit pie ads featuring
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmb
This is something that's been going on intermittently for months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mbmbmbmbmb
And it's incredibly annoying. Honestly, 2016 is the year where the site gave me more problems. Very curious to read this year's fund drive and in how much time we'll be reading something like: "hey, you used very well the money gathered last year: we have more annoying bugs than ever"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Random Core
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't have timeouts but things were really slow during the last weeks. Since I used some add-ons on Firefox I tried bgg in safe-mode and everything was fine again. After some trial and error with my add-ons the culprit for my trouble was the DNSSEC Validator. After removing it, all was back to normal performance.

I haven't looked into the problem deeper though. It might has something to do with geekdo-static.com and DNSSEC, because switching to the http version (tried that first) was a bit faster.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's often been a bit slow for me this year, but indeed Saturday was awful and unusable. I gave up even using the site Saturday as pages kept repeatedly timing out while I was trying to enter data.

Sunday seems better again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Same again today - anything that requires calculations, like looking up a list of my trades, or my contributions, etc, takes forever and is timing out almost every time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Time outs are happening to me currently. E.g. saving a post or just going to next subscription item is often timing out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion
msg tools
Just do it!
badge
Enjoy... LIFE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Plus I can't access geekmail again, and subscriptions are not showing up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julia
msg tools
We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
badge
Amor, sola lex
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.