Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corey Thompson
United States
Woodland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The holy water states you can move a monster after movement. Does this mean you cannot use the holy water if you don't move? Along these lines, do flame and corruption tokens go off if you don't move?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flavio Santos
Brazil
Brasilia
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Doccabet wrote:
The holy water states you can move a monster after movement. Does this mean you cannot use the holy water if you don't move? Along these lines, do flame and corruption tokens go off if you don't move?

What exactly does the card say?

The rulebook is quite clear. You only have to roll against flame/corruption when you leave or enter the space. If you do not move, you are not leaving nor entering.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Meney
Scotland
Larbert
Stirlingshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not sure about this one.

When you take a turn you move and action or action and move. A move can be ZERO spaces. As long as you declare you are completing a move then I think you should be able use it.

I don't have the exact wording on the card. If it states after you perform a move then I would say yes. If it states 'after you move in to a space with a monster', then no.

Just how I would play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.