Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my conversion kit (pre-ordered from store, had just missed the kickstarter).

The conversion kit has replacements for some of the old cards, and the replacements have climate symbols.

However, almost exactly half the deck after doing the replacements is from the original set, and those cards don't have any climate icons.

I'm just wondering, for folks who got the standalone Evolution: Climate, do all those cards (e.g. Foraging, Climbing) not have climate symbols either?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
mbmb

Still waiting on mine, but what you have is how it's supposed to be. Not every card is meant to have climate symbols.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks. I figured as much, but it's nice to have that confirmed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
Blue Mountains
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I DO have Standalone.
I just pulled a handful of cards out of the box. Of the eight I pulled out, five did NOT have climate symbols. The exceptions were "Heavy Fur", "Carnivore" and "Ambush"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Webb
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GregDarcy wrote:
I DO have Standalone.
I just pulled a handful of cards out of the box. Of the eight I pulled out, five did NOT have climate symbols. The exceptions were "Heavy Fur", "Carnivore" and "Ambush"

My understanding is that the climate symbols are supposed to vary on a per-card basis within each trait, roughly similar to food values. Sorta like having Carnivore cards with food value of 0, 2, 3, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GregDarcy wrote:
I DO have Standalone.

Awesome, thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.