Subject: Solo Gameplay rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin Bolduan
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Hi!
I am a little bit confused how to play solo. Has somebody a short overview about a game round? Cause i didn't know exactly wich part of the gameplay will change. Do I play the cards of the other Player, too? (for example i Need to know wich kind of ranged attack the Defender wants to do, storm of arrows or something less powerful)

Can somebody help me?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Albricht
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
Ravenholmwacht wrote:
Hi!
I am a little bit confused how to play solo. Has somebody a short overview about a game round? Cause i didn't know exactly wich part of the gameplay will change. Do I play the cards of the other Player, too? (for example i Need to know wich kind of ranged attack the Defender wants to do, storm of arrows or something less powerful)

Can somebody help me?

Look at the rulebook p. 21 Attacker solo mode:
"- After resolving all Moves, the Ranged Attack Order (Loose
Arrows
) is resolved(...)
- Next, the War Machine Attack (Heavy barrage) is resolved..."

So defenders always use Loose Arrows or Heavy barrage, they can't use any other order cards - for example Storm of arrows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Bolduan
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
matio2007 wrote:
Ravenholmwacht wrote:
Hi!

Can somebody help me?

Look at the rulebook p. 21 Attacker solo mode:
"- After resolving all Moves, the Ranged Attack Order (Loose
Arrows
) is resolved(...)
- Next, the War Machine Attack (Heavy barrage) is resolved..."

So defenders always use Loose Arrows or Heavy barrage, they can't use any other order cards - for example Storm of arrows.

Thanks for the fast reply!

Two more question:
I always use all 11 Action/build/recruit cards? (It wouldn't make sense to make less, because the AI always use the wrote down instructions?

Is it possible, to deside as attacker, not to attack and wait for more Units? I tried a solo game and in the first Round, the Defender killed all my Units...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mateusz Albricht
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
Ravenholmwacht wrote:

I always use all 11 Action/build/recruit cards? (It wouldn't make sense to make less, because the AI always use the wrote down instructions?

Is it possible, to deside as attacker, not to attack and wait for more Units? I tried a solo game and in the first Round, the Defender killed all my Units...

1. You can use as many cards as you want (up to 11), but defender also use more actions in that situation (11). If you use 5 development cards, defender can make also 5 actions - for example 2 Repair and 3 Train - it depends on scenario and situation.

2. No, you always need to attack. See rulebook p.11 Phase 4 Deploying Forces: the Attacker must deploy all available units, while the Defenders
may choose not to deploy some units.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.