Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jaime de Marcos
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,

I have one doubt about the rule stating that, when your character suffers two Unhinged or Injured conditions before the endgame, you raise 5 Dread points but the character is not eliminated.

My question is: what happens with your two conditions? Do they dissapear after raising Dread? Do they remain? What happens if you do not heal and you get a third condition?

If they remain and you are not healed before the beginning of the endgame, does it mean that you are instantly eliminated when endgame starts?

Thank you for your answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark K.
Austria
Vienna
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A player can only have one condition card of each type at most. The card says (not word by word since I dont have my copy at hand) that "if you would ever get a second copy of unhinged/injured raise dread by 5 instead. If it happens during endgame, the character is eliminated."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaime de Marcos
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
der_mandarin wrote:
A player can only have one condition card of each type at most. The card says (not word by word since I dont have my copy at hand) that "if you would ever get a second copy of unhinged/injured raise dread by 5 instead. If it happens during endgame, the character is eliminated."

OK, so you keep your Condition card and raise 5 Dread, right? And if you suffer another Condition before the endgame, you do the same thing again until you're healed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark K.
Austria
Vienna
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that is my understanding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Lobkowicz
United States
High Ridge
Missouri
flag msg tools
publisher
You could be playing.
badge
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?
mbmbmbmbmb
der_mandarin wrote:
Yes, that is my understanding.

Confirmed.
Mark has it right.

Thanks for helping others enjoy the game Mark!

-Josh
Grey Fox Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.