Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Clemente
United States
Seabrook
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Let's say, I as Soviet player headline Aldrich Ames on turn 8. From the card text, "US player exposes his hand to USSR player for the rest of the turn."

Say later in the turn US player uses Ask Not to swap out some cards. Do I get to see those new cards he received?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cabral
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since the text says for the rest of the turn. The effect remains even with Ask Not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J A
msg tools
I've never seen this before in a game, but I would agree. It doesn't say reveal the initial cards, it says the players hand. That would include any changed cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Clemente
United States
Seabrook
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you were the Soviet player, you could force it to happen if you had both Ames and Ask Not in your initial hand. Headline Ames and later play Ask Not for ops. I don't think I have ever seen this situation, but there is no reason it can't happen, (I think).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Drazen
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you see the new cards on a US play of Ask Not on AR7 ? (it is still part of the "remainder of the turn...")
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cabral
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes it lasts for the whole turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.