Subject: Midnight Party clone rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kathy Peters
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Could somebody help me out Midnight Party has always been one of our favorite family games. Now that I am a grandma for the first time, I am enjoying buying the HABA games again. I thought there was a HABA game similar to Midnight Party where mice (I think) go around and try to get in the rooms - I thought to get away from a cat. I almost bought it because the pieces were so cute, but then thought we would always play Midnight Party instead. I cannot remember the name, and after looking over the HABA games I cannot see anything that resembles what I remember. I am going crazy trying to remember this game. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Maybe Käseklau! The reviews make it sound vaguely like Midnight Party.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathy Peters
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Thank you for this suggestion! The game that I was thinking of had a board like Midnight Party, but I really like this too and I will try to get a copy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrique G.
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The HABA game with the mice is Viva Topo.
I believe there was a Midnight party reprint titled Hugo not sure how easy it is to find.
Hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathy Peters
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
That's it!! Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.