Greece
Πυλη
Τρικαλα
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all!
geeklist for the November European Math Trade:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/216682/november-2016-...

List closes: Monday, November 14, 2016, 22:00 GMT
*please note: due to the fact that I will be away next weekend, the items submission deadline may be extended for the next day if I don't make it back on time.

Deadline for submitting want lists: Monday, November 21, 2016, 22:00 GMT

Best of luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitris Vasiadis
Greece
Πυλη
Τρικαλα
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
on the http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/

try the automated way to transfer your items from previous trades into the current one:

After clicking on the icon, select a previous trade from the dropdown list and press submit. Then you can easily transfer the entries of your choice into the current trade by pressing the corresponding buttons. This will save you a lot of time.

or, you can use this link:

http://bgg.activityclub.org/olwlg/addmygames.cgi?listid=2166...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boris
Netherlands
Groningen
Nederland
flag msg tools
18xx addict
badge
18xx addict
mbmbmbmbmb
I was very much looking forward to this.
Thank you for doing this again, Dimitris!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kostas Papathanasiou
Greece
Thessaloniki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm mostly in this for RPGs so if you have any books you'd like to trade don't hesitate to list them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a neat math trade I hope I can get away with at least one trade !

I have some RPGs books, but in french ^^'
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
This math trade overlaps in times with the Math Trade Italia - Novembre 2016 that I'm running, but may be I will load a couple of offers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Correia
Portugal
Lagos
Algarve
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It also overlaps with the Nov 2016 Danish Math Trade
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Overlaps are inevitable

Several times Dimits has looked at the scheduling and - along with the community - decided that there's nothing that can be done to avoid overlaps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
flag msg tools
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
enoon wrote:
Overlaps are inevitable

Several times Dimits has looked at the scheduling and - along with the community - decided that there's nothing that can be done to avoid overlaps.

I agree that overlapping is almost inevitable, but I think it can be reduced by changing the period in which the European Math Trade is held.
Generally the national math trade are held in the first half of the month, the European can be held later in the month.
At this point, since several of the National Math Trades runner are present here, we can start coordinating so as to reduce the overlapping.
At present I see that Math Trades are regularly run in Denmark, Germany, England, Norway, Greece and Italy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Hinckley
Leics
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
BlackSheeper wrote:
enoon wrote:
Overlaps are inevitable

I agree that overlapping is almost inevitable, but I think it can be reduced by changing the period in which the European Math Trade is held.
Generally the national math trade are held in the first half of the month, the European can be held later in the month.
At this point, since several of the National Math Trades runner are present here, we can start coordinating so as to reduce the overlapping.
At present I see that Math Trades are regularly run in Denmark, Germany, England, Norway, Greece and Italy.
It's all been reviewed before. At least twice to my knowledge. Given that this trade runs only every FOUR months the inevitable overlaps are not a big deal. Having said that, I'm sure if someone clever can come up with a schedule that avoids ANY overlaps they will receive many thumbs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitris Vasiadis
Greece
Πυλη
Τρικαλα
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This:
enoon wrote:
Overlaps are inevitable

BlackSheeper wrote:
I agree that overlapping is almost inevitable, but I think it can be reduced by [...] the European can be held later in the month.
I see no problem here and this was not asked of me. So unless this change causes more overlapping, we can implement it in the next math trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonis Kalogerakis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Overlaps are not a great problem if one ends a few days later than the other. I have had games in 2 math trades at the same time before and if a game got traded in the first one, I wouldn't cross it with anything in the other.

And if both end at the same time dates can easily change, since the coordinators are generally flexible at this and solve such minor inconveniences.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any official wishlist for this trade?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitris Vasiadis
Greece
Πυλη
Τρικαλα
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Use this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Base the Bass wrote:
BlackSheeper wrote:
I agree that overlapping is almost inevitable, but I think it can be reduced by [...] the European can be held later in the month.
I see no problem here and this was not asked of me. So unless this change causes more overlapping, we can implement it in the next math trade.

This idea arose in my mind after I started organizing the Italian Math Trades. Once I started doing it I decided that all the process should last between 15 to 18 days, no more. If we all act so we leave about all the second half of the month for international math trades, that can open the offer loading at about the 15th of the month, close it at about the 25th so as that you know the results by the end of the month or the very first days of the new month. If you want I can do a schema to let you better understand.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitris Vasiadis
Greece
Πυλη
Τρικαλα
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
BlackSheeper wrote:
If you want I can do a schema to let you better understand.
Umm not necessary, it is quite clear, but thanks. Ok then, I will see that the next europe math trade is moved about 10 days later so at the time the results of the Italian one come out, Italian members can modify their wantlists accordingly (e.g. submitting a blank wantlist for the games they traded in the Italian one)
Do you have a trade in March and July as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Base the Bass wrote:
BlackSheeper wrote:
If you want I can do a schema to let you better understand.
Umm not necessary, it is quite clear, but thanks. Ok then, I will see that the next europe math trade is moved about 10 days later so at the time the results of the Italian one come out, Italian members can modify their wantlists accordingly (e.g. submitting a blank wantlist for the games they traded in the Italian one)
Do you have a trade in March and July as well?

We do five Shipping Math Trades: February, April, July, September and November. In March there is the No Ship for Play, the Modena held convention. Anyway this thing shouldn't be made only for the Italian one, I hope that even the other will consider this time modification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone willing to part with Hive: The Mosquito, Theseus: The Dark Orbit – Pandora pawns and stickers or any King of Tokyo promo monsters (besides the Zombie, Brockenbär, Penguin and Cookie)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robinson Crusoe
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Having subscription problems-

I'm subscribed to the geeklist (just like I normally do) and I've double checked that my subscriptions settings are set to 'Yes" on Geeklist Items, but I'm still not getting notifications on new posted items.

Any ideas what might be happening?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic DAYRE
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here.

Many thanks for this new MT btw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RobinsonCrusoe wrote:
Having subscription problems-

I'm subscribed to the geeklist (just like I normally do) and I've double checked that my subscriptions settings are set to 'Yes" on Geeklist Items, but I'm still not getting notifications on new posted items.

This means that I'm not the only that doesn't receive the geeklist. I've experienced it with the No-Ship Math Trade GiocaTorino 2016 and now with the November 2016 european math trade. Anyway it seems to me that it is limited to the trade ones since I receive other geeklists to which I subscribed in the same period in which was running the Torino's No Ship. Fortunately In not facing this problem with the Math Trade Italia - Novembre 2016 and with the De Bello Ludico Adunanza 2016 Wargames Only No Ship Math Trade, to which I' the organizer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florent Leguern
France
Saint-Martin-d'Hères
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just noticed it too, actually wow I don't receive notifications either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daleks stole my lunch box
France
Morbihan
flag msg tools
designer
Press 'X' to feel emotions.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eawyne wrote:
Just noticed it too, actually wow I don't receive notifications either.

Same problem here. I get notifications for other geeklists fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RobinsonCrusoe wrote:
I'm still not getting notifications on new posted items.

I do. The list hasn't been submitted yet:

Quote:
Edited Sun Nov 6, 2016 5:50 pm
Posted N/A
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitris Vasiadis
Greece
Πυλη
Τρικαλα
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A skinned math nerd wrote:
RobinsonCrusoe wrote:
I'm still not getting notifications on new posted items.

I do. The list hasn't been submitted yet:

Quote:
Edited Sun Nov 6, 2016 5:50 pm
Posted N/A
yes sorry, my fault completely. Fixed - thanks Karsten.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.