Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Benson
United States
Pleasanton
CA
flag msg tools
mbmb
I teach geography and am thinking of using some of the ideas from this game to help my students learn geography of various places in the world. Could somebody please tell me how many white car cards and plane cards of each color there are?

EDIT: Found the Rulebook on another site, since I don't own the rights to the rulebook I won't upload it here but you can access it elsewhere

http://upload.snakesandlattes.com/rules/1/10DaysInAfrica.pdf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sonicwarhol wrote:
Could somebody please tell me how many white car cards and plane cards of each color there are?

Citing the rules, "There are ten Airplane Tiles, two per color. There are five Automobile Tiles, all a neutral color."

Hope that helps you to get the game played, or playable, as the case may be.

cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Benson
United States
Pleasanton
CA
flag msg tools
mbmb
Gambiteer wrote:
Sonicwarhol wrote:
Could somebody please tell me how many white car cards and plane cards of each color there are?

Citing the rules, "There are ten Airplane Tiles, two per color. There are five Automobile Tiles, all a neutral color."

Hope that helps you to get the game played, or playable, as the case may be.

cool

Thanks. Sorry, I didn't make it obvious that I edited my post to say I found the rulebook elsewhere AFTER I posted the question, haha. Fixed that, but thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Case
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

So you kinda ninja 'd both of us then....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.