Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for a light folding table that would work well as a gaming table for 2, to be moved around the house. Any suggestions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Van Wallendael
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, go to any Superstore or online and buy a folding camping table. They are great and come in different sizes plus the fit in most closets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try something like this. Will work for two to six. Check out the used options in the warehouse to save a few.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DOZTM3O/ref=oh_aui_deta...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GeoVan wrote:
Yes, go to any Superstore or online and buy a folding camping table. They are great and come in different sizes plus the fit in most closets.

By superstore, do you mean like a Target or Walmart?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Weiss
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably not what you're looking for but this just hit kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/975756734/the-game-anyw...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Robbins
United States
Alcoa
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shadow9d9 wrote:
GeoVan wrote:

By superstore, do you mean like a Target or Walmart?

I'm not sure you'd want a camping table, but yes, there are all manner of banquet tables, round tables, and card tables at your local stores. They generally come with folding legs but not the table top, unless you really need that.

Just go shopping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Van Wallendael
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Superstore could be Target or Walmart etc.,..I believe Amazon has a good selection. Camping Tables vs. Banquet Tables I find Camping Tables to be lighter and more portable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Went to target today and they had small sales on some of them and ended up buying one. Just need it for a few months while puppy is being crate trained. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Bennetts
United Kingdom
Wellington
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GeoVan wrote:
Superstore could be Target or Walmart etc.,..I believe Amazon has a good selection. Camping Tables vs. Banquet Tables I find Camping Tables to be lighter and more portable.

If you're thinking of the kind of camping table where the seats are built in (I have one of those) the problem is that they're so light that they move if one of the players gets up, making it difficult to keep board game components in place. Sure is portable though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.