Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rafał Kociniewski
Poland
Bydgoszcz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Hi guys,

I'm Rafał Kociniewski and I run the blog "Okiem PowerMilka" ("In the eyes of the PowerMilk"). I'm a big fan of Bruno Cathala's works, and because of that I plan the action called "Bruno Cathala Day" to bind board game players together around this author's games. Could you support this initiative?

Bruno Cathala is famous board games designer and I believe they are worth popularizing. I would like players from all over the world to enjoy playing his board games on his birthday, on the tuesday, 22nd of November. This is the main reason why I'm organizing the event "Bruno Cathala Day". Besides playing together, in the Internet there will be a hashtag #BrunoCathalaDay. I wish that boardgamers would put photos with the hashstag on their social media profiles to show how much joy games of this author provide.

Preparations and progress of the effort will be available on the website www.powermilk.pl and on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/OkiemPowerMilka).

I invite you to playing together!

If you may wonder what is the opinion of Bruno Cathala, you do not have to worry. Bruno Cathala agreed to organise this action, but he thinks that will be not very popular event. Will we show him, that he is wrong?

If you want graphics with US format date:

Banner:

FB Background:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Słowiński
Poland
Chorzów
Silesia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have my dice, and my meeples
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Field
msg tools
pan_satyros wrote:
You have my dice, and my meeples

and my axe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Izdebski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice, will play and spread the word
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Eddy
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
I'm all on board for this! I've made a blogpost on my new site The Cardboard Herald. I'll have a couple reviews up and mention this on my next podcast which should go up in advance of the date.

Great idea!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Kociniewski
Poland
Bydgoszcz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I add Facebook Event .

https://www.facebook.com/events/216758948759588/?acontext=%7...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro Aguilera
Uruguay
Montevideo
Montevideo
flag msg tools
I'm in!!! I'm from Uruguay so Latin America is represented! I just hope my last order with Kanagawa and The Hand of the King arrives soon! Meanwhile I have Longhorne, Mr. Jack pocket, Niya and Dragons Run!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.