Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mathue Faulk
United States
Cedar Park
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For Mission 5, the bomb starts on a repair pad. Does this pad count for making the lava wall move faster?

Also, can we move the bomb onto a repair pad multiple times in order to get the health back up?

Can the health go above 5?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
WD Yoga
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mfaulk80 wrote:
For Mission 5, the bomb starts on a repair pad. Does this pad count for making the lava wall move faster?

In our game, yes. So the second repair pad is on the second tile.

mfaulk80 wrote:
Also, can we move the bomb onto a repair pad multiple times in order to get the health back up?

I believe, yes you can.

mfaulk80 wrote:
Can the health go above 5?

No, the mission dossier specifically says:

Quote:
The Bomb can be healed multiple times per round, but cannot exceed it’s maximum health of 5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulk
United States
Cedar Park
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Esvath wrote:

No, the mission dossier specifically says:

Quote:
The Bomb can be healed multiple times per round, but cannot exceed it’s maximum health of 5.

Thanks. That last one just came to my head as I was typing...makes sense that it was in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathue Faulk
United States
Cedar Park
TX
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha.

Okay, so the reason why I was concerned about the 1st repair pad counting as a lava activator is because I didn't realize that the lava wall doesn't start moving on the first turn. When we just started this game, it seemed pretty damn tight right from the beginning.

Either way, we started moving the lava wall from the very beginning, counted all of the pads as activators for the wall....and we still triumphed!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.