Hide
1 Posts

Panzers East Solitaire» Forums » Rules

Subject: Confused about STAVKA-directed counterattacks rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stolypin 1911
msg tools
12.3 says to determine the "counterattack-launch hex on the map" for each OG/CG pulled.

One of the possibilities is an attack "launched against the most easterly German-controlled hex on the map." I think I understand that one.

Another possibility is an attack "launched toward the nearest German-controlled LOC point." Launched from where? Since it says "toward" and not "against", I assume the Soviet counterattacking forces don't magically appear in my rear to attack the LOC point directly. But where do they begin? (12.4 describes how to determine "the nearest" by counting hexes but never says where to count the hexes to).

Should the counterattack actually begin from the Soviet-controlled hex nearest to a German-controlled LOC point and then toward that point? That seems to make the most sense but the rules do not say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.