Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
keith romstad
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got our tuscany essential edition and we are absolutely loving it... seriously it's amazing. Though we came up with a question we couldn't find an answer to in the rules booklet. Do we get the bonus on the action space even though we are just playing two player? It is in the two player spot but I just wanted to make sure we were playing correctly! Great work on this Jamey and team... and really everything you've done to be honest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Keith: Thanks for your question (and your kind words). If you place a worker on an action space with a bonus on it, you may gain that bonus. On the extended board in Tuscany, many of the 2-player action spaces have bonuses on them (unlike the original Viticulture board).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
eric nygard
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Hey was just wondering where you ordered from? Eagerly waiting for my copy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
keith romstad
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniature Market! It came with a special worker promo which adds loads to replayability!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
keith romstad
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Jamey for the quick response, dang! That's great we are playing correctly, and will be playing correctly again tonight with a bottle of Coppola cabernet! Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Girts Perkons
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jameystegmaier wrote:
Keith: Thanks for your question (and your kind words). If you place a worker on an action space with a bonus on it, you may gain that bonus. On the extended board in Tuscany, many of the 2-player action spaces have bonuses on them (unlike the original Viticulture board).

Loving this. Got my UK pre-order last night and I am going to play it over the weekend (a lot)

Thank you Jamey for the amazing game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.