Hide
4 Posts

Skyway Robbery» Forums » Rules

Subject: Set up question location specific icons. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Obsidian Rose
msg tools
I would really like a little help with this section of the setup on page 4 of the rules in Skyway Robbery. I know this is stupid but I can't figure it out.
I get the bit about finding cards with the matching numbers to the location tiles, once this is done it would seem they are put into one pile containing both Gang Members & equipment cards and put in a stack in position C, I think.
It's the bit about the location-specific cards without a matching icon matching the chosen locations, being removed, I have looked at the cards for position 2 for example, and all those cards seem to have at least one matching icon with what is on the location board. I am sure I am looking at this all wrong, an example would help.

C. Separate Gang Member and Equipment cards with a location symbol that matches the selected location tiles (B) and set these together on the
indicated slot. Location-specific cards without an icon matching one of the five chosen locations for the current game should be removed from the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The icons it's talking about are the coloured house symbols with a number in them on the top right of the card. Are those the icons that you're looking at?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Obsidian Rose
msg tools
Hi Andy
Thanks for that, I was getting confused with location symbol in the first part of the paragraph and location icon in the second half, so I started looking at the bottom of the cards where the action icons are. It now makes perfect sense. Me being thick as usual.modest

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Obsidianrose wrote:
Hi Andy
Thanks for that, I was getting confused with location symbol in the first part of the paragraph and location icon in the second half, so I started looking at the bottom of the cards where the action icons are.

Aha, I thought it must have been something like that.

Obsidianrose wrote:
It now makes perfect sense. Me being thick as usual.modest

Not at all - I've plenty of experience with getting "stuck" on an idea once it's entered my head - it's almost impossible to see anything else after that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.