Decided that I would try my hand at a few custom characters:
Thank you to
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
for his Fury Road characters. I took the files and inspiration from his post.
The miniatures are all from Bones, and were in the first Bones Kickstarter. I didn't hear a single word about DotLS being released and did not get a chance to kickstart it, which I regret. Would love to buy the official character pack when it is released, but until then I have 13 characters to play with!

Yeah, Jim needs his karma ability to be once per turn. He took out 7 oil and ammo tokens in one turn. OP!

This is getting changed to:
Dogmeat
K9 Ranger
Feral
Instead of being wounded by raiders present on your location at the end of your turn you may attack all raiders and leaders (roll one dice separately for the leader) on your space instead. You may move two spaces when taking the move action.

Animal
You may not resolve airwings, motorcycles, radiation suits, artifacts or gambling, but while on the path of a leader (cross guns symbol) you may give that color of defender cards when trading.

Sniffer dog
Karma: You may spend karma to spawn scavenge tokens on two random locations. (Choose a random card from the discard pile to do this once per turn)

Please let me know what you think! I have been having a blast painting the game up and pimping it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You have some fun, and interesting, ideas here.

I think as you play these you will find several to be underpowered and a few to be overpowered, but I am sure you will have some fun playing with them.

Hopefully some of my additional Rangers get published in the not too distant future.

Thanks for sharing and defending Last Stand.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Edmonds
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Do you need more card ideas for the D&D Adventure System games?
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Hopefully some of my additional Rangers get published in the not too distant future.

I had fun with Mad Hat during the last campaign to draw attention to Last Stand. This time around I had Atomic Bernie, Crooked Staff Hillary, and Immortan Trump ready to campaign for a future Kickstarter, but I guess it will be confined to the dust bins of history now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.