Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Barker
United States
Winchester
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have the Polish stats? I have the front of cards but not the backs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sielski
United States
Pequannock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What is it you specifically need? Why do you mean by "stats" if you have the front of the cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Irving
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dr Brian wrote:
What is it you specifically need? Why do you mean by "stats" if you have the front of the cards?

Because the back of the cards have information not printed on the front: Panic values, rout values (usually the same as panic value, but not always), pinned CCV (usually can be calculated), AFV stats when buttoned up/pinned, etc.

The Polish cards posted in file section do not have any obverse artwork and instruct the owner to write the nonexistent Panic & other stats on the back of each card. If we HAD that information.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Sielski
United States
Pequannock
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the Polish Variant. I'll try to dig it out sometime before the end of the year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roar Stensrud
Norway
Tolvsroed
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now, we actually have two Polish variants. One that came with the Vaipa Magazine and another by Tom Cundiff. And they are actually rather different.

Cundiff's is probably more historically correct, while I believe the one from Vaipa might be more entertaining...

So it really Depends on what you're after.

R.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.