GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 54.23

3,981 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
25.1% of Goal | 30 Days Left

Support:

Deschain Delgado
Australia
flag msg tools
The Gamesmen in NSW have it in stock and shipping as of today. My copy has shipped today, so fingers crossed it'll arrive tomorrow.
This seems ahead of other stores here, with Melbourne not seeming to have a release until midweek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abaddon Wormwood
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mine might ship tomorrow, then

Wormwood

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Channell
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That will mean I will have to wait for another month before a copy gets to Townsville........
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jurgen Koller
Australia
Cherrybrook
NSW
flag msg tools
Great Underground Empire
badge
Explorer
mbmbmbmbmb
Woo hoo. I had no idea they sold board games. I'm surprised they have it ahead of everyone else. I just placed an order now. Thanks for the tip!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deschain Delgado
Australia
flag msg tools
rustylantern wrote:
Woo hoo. I had no idea they sold board games. I'm surprised they have it ahead of everyone else. I just placed an order now. Thanks for the tip!

No worries. Neither did I, but then again I hadn't even heard of them because I live in Melbourne. It was just from googling the game and looking for retailers that had it. Not only that, but the price seems cheaper than elsewhere.

Edit: seems they are now out of stock! Phew, glad I got my order in yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abaddon Wormwood
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I use to buy from them back in the days of the Amiga 2000 computer but only realised just recently, the release of Mansions of Madness 2.0, that they did Boardgames and as Mejis mentioned some of the cheapest prices around.

By the time I got to work today I have an Australia Post notification that my game is out for delivery. So good having a reception so I never have to run back up to the Post Office.

Wormwood

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.