Subject: Position of aquired Empire in the tableau rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernhard Vierthaler
Austria
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you play a Hand Card it goes to the furthest right (east) or left (west) side of your tableau. Am I right that this is the same procedure when I acquire an Empire Card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Bernhard Vierthaler wrote:
If you play a Hand Card it goes to the furthest right (east) or left (west) side of your tableau. Am I right that this is the same procedure when I acquire an Empire Card?

Added a sentence to the glossary to cover this:

EMPIRE (B3) - The 10 public cards with a King (crown shape) on one side and a Republic (scroll shape) on the other. Each corresponds to a Map Card. Each empire starts in the empire stack (C5), but can be added to your Tableau by a Regime Change. If so, place it either in your furthest East or West position, or (during campaigns) as a Vassal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyrill Melai
Netherlands
Nijmegen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Once I could recite whole episodes of Dexter's Laboratory.
mbmbmbmbmb
phileklund wrote:
EMPIRE (B3) - The 10 public cards with a King (crown shape) on one side and a Republic (scroll shape) on the other. Each corresponds to a Map Card. Each empire starts in the empire stack (C5), but can be added to your Tableau by a Regime Change. If so, place it either in your furthest East or West position, or (during campaigns) as a Vassal.

Perhaps this is better placed in the Regime Change entry of the Glossary to keep moving of Empire Cards in one section. The Empire entry isn't really about moving Empire Cards about whereas the Regime Change is. It also already handles how Vassals are move to the furthest end when becoming a republic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernhard Vierthaler
Austria
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NoDDs wrote:
phileklund wrote:

Perhaps this is better placed in the Regime Change entry of the Glossary to keep moving of Empire Cards in one section. The Empire entry isn't really about moving Empire Cards about whereas the Regime Change is. It also already handles how Vassals are move to the furthest end when becoming a republic.

Agreed. It doesn´t only matter when adding the Empire from the empire stack but also when getting it from other tableaus...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.