Subject: Dead Men/Ents and Grond/Isengard rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Barry
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mb
So this came up last night - It seemed pretty clear cut to me but my opponent wanted me to double check.

When the shadow player plays Grond Hammer of the Underworld(or the isengard one) and the Dead Men or Ents are adjacent, the FP player can use their call to battle card in Round 2 to end the combat, correct?

The Corsairs extension CTB card also came up in this regard. If the SP plays that and the FP play the Ent/Dead men end of battle card the battle can still be terminated, correct?

Thanks!
Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Chapman
United States
Powhatan
Virginia
flag msg tools
Axis & Allies Developer and Playtester; War of the Ring Editor and Playtester
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dashz wrote:
So this came up last night - It seemed pretty clear cut to me but my opponent wanted me to double check.

When the shadow player plays Grond Hammer of the Underworld(or the isengard one) and the Dead Men or Ents are adjacent, the FP player can use their call to battle card in Round 2 to end the combat, correct?

Yes, or in round 1 if there is a Companion in the battle.

Dashz wrote:
The Corsairs extension CTB card also came up in this regard. If the SP plays that and the FP play the Ent/Dead men end of battle card the battle can still be terminated, correct?

The battle is ended, so it cannot be extended for another round.

Dashz wrote:
Thanks!
Mike

You're welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.