Alex Nguyen
United States
Chantilly
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
6 out of 7 dwarfs are not Happy
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe we played this correctly in that hunters can place these markers in places other than their current location (hence why this post is not in the Rules section).

Just for fun, explain thematically how this works! :-)

It makes sense for example that Van Helsing's special ability doesn't allow him to "Fed Ex" items around mythic Europe. In light of that I'd expect that a Hunter could only consecrate the ground or leave the crumbled host in a spot they are actually located in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Divinski
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Van Helsing has contacts thorough Europe, with whom he can call in a one-time favor (via cable or fast rider). For instance, his messenger reaches a monastery near Vienna, and they quickly convene to perform a requested ritual (consecrated ground).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Inappropriate Andy
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
randiv wrote:
Van Helsing has contacts thorough Europe, with whom he can call in a one-time favor (via cable or fast rider).

I agree, in Bram Stoker's book Van Helsing is always taking quick trips from Britain to see people and sort affairs back in Europe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.