5,773 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
36.4% of Goal | 26 Days Left

Support:

chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When we roll for panic test, and get a fleeing.

So how do we run away from nearest enemy?

I assume we draw a line from my character center and nearest enemy center and run away from it.

Now while we are fleeing and we going to "touch" another enemy, we suppose to turn away from it. Again how should we resolve this ?

We go around the enemy and continue fleeing the same direction ?
We draw center to center again and run away from it which may make the feeling character "contact" the initial nearest enemy ?

At this point of time , I thinking should I do a random fleeing direction or go around the enemy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DaveB
United Kingdom
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good question, I can't see it defined in detail in the rules. So I suppose its straight away as a run unless they are going to "hit" something, then its up to the controlling player, as per usual movement?
Agree that's not very "fleeing" though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chua chee yong
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
wavretzio wrote:
Good question, I can't see it defined in detail in the rules. So I suppose its straight away as a run unless they are going to "hit" something, then its up to the controlling player, as per usual movement?
Agree that's not very "fleeing" though.

Yeah man most likely I do a scatter dice to see which direction he will flee when hitting on enemy.

Like a panic run .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.