Subject: 1st Witch reshuffles permanent black cards? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Hastriter
United States
Biloxi
Mississippi
flag msg tools
Does the first witch reshuffle permanent black cards like mysts of Avalon and that one evil evil witch which makes every accusation flip 2 whiye swords to black. If so does this reset their effects back to normal? If not, if they are drawn again do they double their effects? 3 black swords for mysts of Avalon???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb
Red14Blue16 wrote:
Does the first witch reshuffle permanent black cards like mysts of Avalon and that one evil evil witch which makes every accusation flip 2 whiye swords to black. If so does this reset their effects back to normal? If not, if they are drawn again do they double their effects? 3 black swords for mysts of Avalon???

Special Black permanent or semi-permanent cards that are face up (i.e. in effect) remain active and are not reshuffled into the Black deck. Only if they are discarded (condition was met or Dispelled) during the game would they be ripe for reshuffle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tootsie Roll
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
I came. I saw.
badge
I lost miserably.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rulebook in front of me, but the first witch does not cause any permanent black cards or white cards in play to be reshuffled just like it does not cause players hands to be reshuffled. The only things shuffled are the draw decks and discard piles.

ninja'd
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.