Popular Tags: [View All]
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
Last question for today, honest! (maybe)...

I know you sweep gems from skills to the fatigue box at the end of the hero's turn. What about gems spent by heroes during the overlord's turn? Do they sweep at the end of the OL turn or do they hang out on the skills until the end of the next hero's turn? This would occasionally matter due to exhaustion limits on "anytime" spells or other special skills.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Patterson
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rulebook in front of me, but isn't that taken care of in the "start" phase of the heroes' turn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Olvenskol wrote:
Last question for today, honest! (maybe)...

I know you sweep gems from skills to the fatigue box at the end of the hero's turn. What about gems spent by heroes during the overlord's turn? Do they sweep at the end of the OL turn or do they hang out on the skills until the end of the next hero's turn? This would occasionally matter due to exhaustion limits on "anytime" spells or other special skills.

This "sweeping" is also the first thing done in the heroes' turn (as well as the last). See page 19 of the Heroes' Book.

Edit: Jim ninja'd me, but i provided a page number .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
This is my tank for Combat Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.