Subject: Fan Made Legend of Zelda Crossover (help me balance please) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Du Gringo
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
http://imgur.com/a/eS5I8
Here is the album with Link and 3 items (Starting boomerang, Master Sword and Hyrule Shield)

I still have to do the Bow of Light (probably same as long bow but if 6 +1 damage? (simulating a fire arrow or a light arrow

I tried making him link so that it resembles his playstyle on the videogame, but I'm afraid he is too OP... (the barbarian skill is to simulate the spinning attack) free inventory management so that he can quick swap between bow and sword (thinking about making him not able to use magic to balance, but he can use magic in the game, so I'm not sure)

halp me balance him out please o/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Doughty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
...are better than one.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Really cool idea. Just to let you know on the boomerang card it should say "an" equipment card.
Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Aldrich
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice character (love link!). He looks pretty balanced mid to late game, a bit op at the beginning of the game. You could always change his sword to get stronger as his skill progresses.

What mini are you going to use for him? I sadly don't know any 25mm or 32mm link minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.