3 Posts

Mysterium» Forums » Rules

Subject: Giving 2 players the same vision card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kyle S

California
msg tools
When handing out the visions, it seemed like the rules say you can give 2 players the same vision cards? Is that right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Vaughan
flag msg tools
The_keels wrote:
When handing out the visions, it seemed like the rules say you can give 2 players the same vision cards? Is that right?

No, you can't do this. Are you perhaps getting mixed up in that you can give one player two or more cards?

EDIT: I'm also talking about normal visions... for the FINAL vision, everyone will share the same 3 cards (less any they miss for being low on the clairvoyancy track)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle S

California
msg tools
Thanks for the clarification. The part that was a little confusing was the sample on page 9 of the rules that "Laura might also have chosen this card for Stephanie's vision", but now I understand it is just saying that cards can have clues in them that can apply to different situations.

At first I thought the sample meant you could give a card to Alex and then also to Stephanie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.