Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Len S
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are there any differences in components with the Rio Grande version vs. the PD version for Concordia: Salsa? I have the RGG version of the base game and am not sure if there would be issues? The Salt tokens in the PD version look kinda big and sloppy. I've been trying to figure this out, so if anyone knows I'd appreciate the info!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JOHN TODD JENSEN
United States
CLYMAN
WI
flag msg tools
Ask me about it!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LCS213 wrote:
Are there any differences in components with the Rio Grande version vs. the PD version for Concordia: Salsa? I have the RGG version of the base game and am not sure if there would be issues? The Salt tokens in the PD version look kinda big and sloppy. I've been trying to figure this out, so if anyone knows I'd appreciate the info!

There should be hardly any difference. Both editions of the game are printed and assembled in the same place.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Len S
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks...was hoping there would be the same slight differences in resource tokens. Those salt tokens on the PD version are a little too bulky for my taste.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.