Subject: Blind Al and Deuce question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik Franks
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
The card reads
To fight Blind Al, you also gotta drop a Deuce (discard a card with a "2" printed anywhere on it.) Deuce is her dog, obviously.

My question is this: Does this include the marvel 2016 at the bottom of every card?

I can see it both ways. No that wasn't the intent or design of the card. Or yes, this Deadpool expansion is all about breaking the 4th wall and as a card he knows he's a card produced by marvel in the year 2016.

I house ruled it to exclude the marvel 2016 on the bottom but what are everyone else's thoughts. I'd like to hear them

Erik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Johnston
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I like where your head is at with the 4th wall breaking, but honestly, this game was designed to be dumb simple, so I'm 99% confident that the intention is the rules/text/images must have the 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
This has been answered in a few other threads already.

No, it excludes the copyright date
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Source: It was an errata in the previews. (It's a shame that didn't make it to the rulesheet. Sheesh.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Shaunessy

California
msg tools
mbmbmb
The explanation can be found here: http://upperdeckblog.com/2016/09/legendary-deadpool-preview-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.