Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Buchanan
United States
Kernersville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
The home boards have different color boxes for money income that have to be filled before you get the money. In the rule book I have read about explorations and it states that you can fill exploration board at any time with blue,green, etc. but do you have to fill the blocks the same way to generate money off of them like the home board colored blocks. Or do you just have to cover money locations first, before you get the income? If I don't make myself clear I will take pictures for better understanding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Sinn
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmb
Your Home Board income rules apply to the Exploration Boards.

The lowest exposed income number is how much you make. You can only cover up income spaces if all spaces to the LEFT and BELOW have been covered.

In the case of Greenland with two tracks, the two tracks are separate (i.e. 0 and 0 to start, but can climb up to 1 and 2, 3 and 3, etc) -- but the same rules apply. To cover any given income space, all spaces to the LEFT and BELOW must be covered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Exploration boards use the same rules as the main board.

To cover an exploration board income number, you have to fill in everything to the left, below, and below-left. There is an example on the back of the appendix, but make sure you look at the PDF version (https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/136603/english-appendix) since some printed versions have a bad image.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.