$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 131.4

7,719 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
48.6% of Goal | left

Support:

Leigh aird
msg tools
Gday all-Im revisiting the series of games as found 3 new players. Around 1 year ago, I revisited LOL and found 100s of new incrediable fan/custom monster cards and heroes.I of course with a collection of wargames,15mm minis and fantasy the size of a barn bought every single card via artscow, and the ones not available like that , any there was many, I printed out and made...bought all minis for each one FANTASTIC ....I have been checking here and on google images which is where I found so much last time but....I haven't found or seen a single new one for 5-6 months,from memory gamers on here like ninjadog ,chromatic dragon and mothgriod(excuse spelling) poured out a vast amount of amazing work with many others, so their contribution was more than enuff LOL Does anyone know if there is somewhere where in fact there is a new batch so to speak of cards/heros etc.I have everything I printed/have from sets etc on my database and I have 167 different heroes, so when you think of the official 23 heroes..the number of fan ones is amazing....Important to mention that some were just hero stat cards,no ability deck so maybe some of them are complete now? Any help would be appreciated....ALSO Ive been playing/collecting for 35 years BUT Admit to not being top draw with the IT Skills required to make my own heroes and monster cards....I have 200 new monsters drawn up,playtested with their stats written on bit of paper, and I guess someone who knows how to creat via the templates on here....well I can provide the monster image and the abilities etc....Im sure 99% of gamers here are better than me at this...anyone wish to kick off the new pile of custom stuff PLEASE POST HERE OR MESSAGE AS ID LOVE TO POUR IN A NEW BATCHES Thanks all
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh aird
msg tools
Looks like the series interest has dropped a little ...I may have to bribe chromatic dragon and ninjadog back into the creativity arena

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary A
United States
Lakeville/Rosemount
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried to read what you posted, but the wall of text made me stop.

Organize your thoughts better and maybe you'll have a better response...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh aird
msg tools
??? Did I ask for a derogatory , rude remark about putting my thoughts together....gee thanks for the helpful positive post mate...well done ...DO YOU THINK BELITTLING PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE IS WHAT THE SITE IS ALL ABOUT....Keep ya immature useless and totally uncalled for crap off the site....considering Ive written more manuscripts , draughts,military simulations that you have had days on the planet and 2 novels , as well as having a database with 35 yrs experience playing d&d ..yep I have a million and one thoughts , usually well received....so I have a million more thoughts than you, crawl back under ya rock and when you have material for just 1 tiny card as a contribution to the community that plays these games....hey post it, and then post yourself regarding your thought organisation ...or GEE MAY HAVE BEEN MORE APPROPRIATE TO OFFER HELP AND ANSWER THE GENUINE POST...INSTEAD OF YOUR GOLD STAR EFFORT

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh aird
msg tools
Im sorry ...I didn't read carefully

My GALAXY SIZED 8 LINES THAT IS A WALL OF TEXT TO YOU...IT WAS JUST IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THROUGH 8 LINES WITHOUT STOPPING .....Which obviously suggests you have never read a book, nor played a single game as 8 lines in a row is real war and peace stuff isn't it LOL OMG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary Pickel

Dubuque
Iowa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
He was trying to be helpful. Being unreceptive to suggestions isn't a good way to get answers around here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
Antagonistic, insulting, or otherwise disruptive comments ARE NOT welcome here.

Please use the icon when you see disruptive or antagonistic comments or any other violations of the Community Rules. This serves two purposes:

1- using the icon will bring that post to the attention of forum moderators so they can deal with it appropriately. We prefer that you not respond to the post directly. Responding invites the offender to continue, and if you respond aggressively you may end up dragging yourself down with the offender.

2- if enough users flag a post using the icon then that post will be hidden from general view, preventing others from being exposed to it.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.