Trajan» Forums » Rules

Subject: End of Game Scoring Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Clark
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
I am reading the rules and I am confused about something in the end of game scoring. The rules state that you receive 1 VP at the end of the game for each commodity card "on hand." What are cards "on hand"? Are they only cards in your hand? Or only cards played in your personal area through shipping or simply playing them? Or does it include both cards in your hand and played in your personal area?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
RoccoTerrier wrote:
I am reading the rules and I am confused about something in the end of game scoring. The rules state that you receive 1 VP at the end of the game for each commodity card "on hand." What are cards "on hand"? Are they only cards in your hand? Or only cards played in your personal area through shipping or simply playing them? Or does it include both cards in your hand and played in your personal area?

Cards in your hand score 1VP each. Cards in your personal area don't score. Senate tiles may award you points for matching icons among the cards in your personal area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.