Magic: The Gathering – Arena of the Planeswalkers» Forums » General

Subject: Army builder website/spreadsheet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christo Lockxxx
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
I don't have the skill or the time, but what I would find interesting and useful is a website that generates either randomly or manually teams.

This might have various initial fields such as selecting the number of players sitting down to play a game of MtGAotP, a max cost per "army", a colour or colours for each of the players.

The next field could be a choice of Planeswalkers, then choice of units. As there can be no duplicates, they should be removed from the drop down menu as they are selected. The same could be done for spell cards but perhaps on a different page.

A great example of what I am talking about can be found at this link for Star Wars Armada:
http://armada.fabpsb.net/gindex.php?lng=en

I often go to this site for synergy experiments to build fleets or to investigate what cards say easily.

If this or something like it has been done for Arena I have not been able to find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas with Subtrendy
msg tools
mbmbmb
Imperial Assault has a few good ones like this, too. Sadly, I don't think this game is yet popular enough for one to have been made, but I'd love to be proved wrong.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.