Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim K
Australia
Colonel Light Gardens
SA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I am getting this game for Christmas this year. It has already been ordered and is now sitting in shrink wrap on the top of my gaming cupboard. Seeing it sitting there and knowing it is still almost 2 months until I can play it is driving me insane! What madness led me to getting my wife to order it so far ahead of Christmas! Take me to the asylum please.....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
César Mendes
Portugal
Santarem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the feeling. This might be the game my wife will give me also and can't wait to get it and play it.

Your case is worst since you already know it is there. wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Turpin
Canada
Falmouth
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no small chance that the box is just filled with punchboards of sanity markers. Nothing but sanity tokens. A cruel trick of the Elder Gods. Really until christmas the contents are unknowable. A cosmic mystery of cyclopean proportions. Don't open it ever I say. In fact I could take it off your hands and dispose of it's cosmic madness inducing presence on your mind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul S
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorks
flag msg tools
DARK IN HERE, ISN'T IT?
mbmbmbmbmb
But the waiting is the best part! (said no-one, ever, other than parents)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Rindfleisch
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Why on earth would you have it out in the open when you can't touch it? The least you can do is have your wife hide it somewhere until it gets wrapped up for Christmas so you are't driving yourself further insane from staring at it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Going insane is part of the MoM experience , get used to it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kedrick Black
United States
Stansbury Park
Utah
flag msg tools
FILL YOUR HANDS...
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget to take your Insane condition. Read the back and you'll get your own end game scenario. You just may be able to betray others around you for some extra fun.

By the way just my own personal opinion on this game. Get the 2 expansion modules. Unless you have the first edition then I don't think you need them. The base game is amazing but if you're super familiar with the genre you're going to want those extra investigators, scenarios and baddies. Just my 2 cents. Expensive game to get into but so worth it. Good luck on the wait mate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.