Subject: Too late to get this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Garbett
United Kingdom
Walsall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like most Kickstarters, I've only just discovered this at the point where it seems too late to be able to acquire it. Am I too late to get a copy in the UK? I looked on the Kickstarter page and followed the link to the Outer Limit website but couldn't see a way to buy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Send a GM to Stan or Mike and ask them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last I knew they still had a late backer options and a link to buy the game directly from their website. That might be gone now, but it can't hurt to look. In the least, contact them as Garninho said. They are very nice guys and will help you out if they can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Pilkus
United States
South Riding
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Garbinho wrote:
Like most Kickstarters, I've only just discovered this at the point where it seems too late to be able to acquire it. Am I too late to get a copy in the UK? I looked on the Kickstarter page and followed the link to the Outer Limit website but couldn't see a way to buy

Adam,

They may have pulled down the offer on their site. I'll reach out top them and have them respond to you

Cheers,
Joe
TAU CETI Co-Designer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Strickland
United States
Estero
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Adam,

Thanks for your inquire and interest. I just sent you a PM You certainly can still pre-order the game, we've just been handling those requests directly at the moment.

Cheers,

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zorin_productions wrote:
Adam,

Thanks for your inquire and interest. I just sent you a PM You certainly can still pre-order the game, we've just been handling those requests directly at the moment.

Cheers,

Mike

Just PMed you for the same. I saw this during KS and somehow skipped it at the time... don't know what I was thinking as this is exactly what I'm looking for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.