$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 98.02

6,249 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
39.4% of Goal | left

Support:

Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good morning on this most glorious or most terrible day.

Early thoughts: I'm cautiously optimistic.

Philly strike ending was key to ensure a Clinton win in PA.

Florida might get called early for Clinton (about an hour after the western panhandle closes), you can go to bed if that happens.
10 
 Thumb up
1.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Reporting from Wisconsin. I'm going to vote in an hour, then seek out any of Roger Stone's Check Your Crotch Army to have a hilarious conversation out loud.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Aventura
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:

Florida might get called early for Clinton (about an hour after the western panhandle closes), you go to bed if that happens.


Yeah no question it's over if Clinton wins Florida.

I did my part- voted and got family and friends to vote as well.

I read an article yesterday that said Hispanic early voting in SoFla is up 100% from what it was four years ago. On behalf of all Hispanics: you're welcome America, we saved your ass. And thank you Donald Trump for thinking that vilifying us was going to be a winning strategy.
36 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
verandi wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:

Florida might get called early for Clinton (about an hour after the western panhandle closes), you go to bed if that happens.


Yeah no question it's over if Clinton wins Florida.

I did my part- voted and got family and friends to vote as well.

I read an article yesterday that said Hispanic early voting in SoFla is up 100% from what it was four years ago. On behalf of all Hispanics: you're welcome America, we saved your ass. And thank you Donald Trump for thinking that vilifying us was going to be a winning strategy.


It would be the best and most poetic end to this election if Hispanics put Clinton over the top.

Maybe it would convince the GOP they need to mellow out too.
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Yaure
United States
Plymouth Meeting
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I voted in PA. My poll is in suburban Philadelphia. At 7;15 AM (the polls opened at 7 AM) I was the 38th in person voter and there was a short line (curiously, they split voting into two lines, A-L and M-Z, and the A-L line is always longer). About 30 absentee ballots had been cast, compared to a typical 0-3.

I (sort of) attended the Clinton rally last night at Independence Hall. I work a block from the entrance to the event. The gates opened at 4 PM. I left the office at 4:15 PM. It took me 30 minutes to get to the end of the line. (For those of you who know Philadelphia, the line went from 4th and Chestnut, down 4th past South to Washington, then turned west on Washington and eventually reached Broad.) When I got in line, the end of the line was at 8th and Washington. After 3 hours, by 7:45 PM (the event was scheduled to start at 7:30 PM), I still had not reached South Street. At that time, a police officer informed us they were no longer letting anyone in. My wife and I headed up to see what we could from outside the fences. We reached a spot where we could sort of hear the speakers (themusic had already ended). We stayed and listended awhile, then pulled up the live streaming on my phone and headed home. It wss a happy crowd and most people seemed optimistic.
12 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Edwards
United Kingdom
London
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Remember fellow liberals:

The lazy frog is wearing the faded, yellow sweater.

You all know what to do.



7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:
Good morning on this most glorious or most terrible day.

Early thoughts: I'm cautiously optimistic.

Philly strike ending was key to ensure a Clinton win in PA.

Florida might get called early for Clinton (about an hour after the western panhandle closes), you can go to bed if that happens.


If that scenario unfolds will be interesting to see if Trumps vote falls off a cliff in the West. That would be a wondrous sight to behold
2 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
myopia wrote:
Remember fellow liberals:

The lazy frog is wearing the faded, yellow sweater.

You all know what to do.





Wait!?

Does that mean we open Envelope 1, labeled Genesis, or Envelope 2, labeled Ares?

I know one is good, and one means I probably won't be around to follow-up.

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kumitedad wrote:


If that scenario unfolds will be interesting to see if Trumps vote falls off a cliff in the West. That would be a wondrous sight to behold


Why spoil the beautiful Western landscape with bits of Orange Racist?

Perhaps fall off into an incinerator...

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
myopia wrote:
Remember fellow liberals:

The lazy frog is wearing the faded, yellow sweater.

You all know what to do.





Wait!?

Does that mean we open Envelope 1, labeled Genesis, or Envelope 2, labeled Ares?

I know one is good, and one means I probably won't be around to follow-up.



Forgot. Traveler 33399555A - transmission received. Over.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I voted and saw several of my neighbors in line. No issues.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
myopia wrote:
Remember fellow liberals:

The lazy frog is wearing the faded, yellow sweater.

You all know what to do.





John has a long moustache.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've heard from people at two othwr polling stations now. Long lines everywhere. Either more people are voting or everyone is trying to go early. For reference: last yr I was 1ith at my site, this year 90, and I got there half an hour earlier.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Henry
United States
Manvel
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb


Hover text: "We can do this."

http://xkcd.com/1756/
13 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Henry
United States
Manvel
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
verandi wrote:
Shampoo4you wrote:

Florida might get called early for Clinton (about an hour after the western panhandle closes), you go to bed if that happens.


Yeah no question it's over if Clinton wins Florida.

I did my part- voted and got family and friends to vote as well.

I read an article yesterday that said Hispanic early voting in SoFla is up 100% from what it was four years ago. On behalf of all Hispanics: you're welcome America, we saved your ass. And thank you Donald Trump for thinking that vilifying us was going to be a winning strategy.

And as a white male: I apologize.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting stat:

13 percent

Probability that a white man without a college degree who lives in Alabama will support a Democrat, compared with a 92 percent chance that a nonwhite woman who lives in D.C. and doesn’t have a college degree will.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Erik17 wrote:


Hover text: "We can do this."

http://xkcd.com/1756/


I thought the xkcd guy was smarter than the average RSP fuck wad.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't vote because I already HAVE voted, but I took a walk past my voting place. Long lines. Didn't see any Trumpy looking guys trying to intimidate the aging hippy Clinton (or Stein, alas) voters that are a major demographic here.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Michealson
United States
Maple Grove
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
Erik17 wrote:


Hover text: "We can do this."

http://xkcd.com/1756/


I thought the xkcd guy was smarter than the average RSP fuck wad.


Dashi, it's not to late to vote for Hillary. Polls don't close until 7PM!
15 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mrspank wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Erik17 wrote:


Hover text: "We can do this."

http://xkcd.com/1756/


I thought the xkcd guy was smarter than the average RSP fuck wad.


Dashi, it's not to late to vote for Hillary. Polls don't close until 7PM!


I dont vote for someone under fbi investigation like brain dead liberals
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
I thought the xkcd guy was smarter than the average RSP fuck wad.

Don't be so down on yourself...
19 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
mrspank wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
Erik17 wrote:


Hover text: "We can do this."

http://xkcd.com/1756/


I thought the xkcd guy was smarter than the average RSP fuck wad.


Dashi, it's not to late to vote for Hillary. Polls don't close until 7PM!


I dont vote for someone under fbi investigation like brain dead liberals


So then not voting for Trump either?
17 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've voted sixteen times for Trump so now he can claim voter fraud and the election was rigged.


Doing my part to make murika great again. whistle
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
You are full of poisonous refuse and insane foolishness.
badge
I had not supposed or expected your arrogant spirit to seek such a ridiculous and childish reason for lying; you should have better reasons.
mbmbmbmbmb
I did my Dominionist duty this morning.
14 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
I did my Dominionist duty this morning.
Your spell checker must not have doodie.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [38] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.