Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to be introducing the game to several groups. I can see the additional Anomalies just added into every game, but should I take it as a given that Office Actions are better than Trash for non-experienced players? Should the Future Trips always be added or wait until the group decides they want more?

Poll: Expansions for even New Players?
These expansions work well in the game and should be in every game (not just for experienced players)
Additional Anomalies
Butterfly Effect
Future Trips
Office Actions
Performance Goals
Waste Memo
Other/Upcoming (add in comments)
      3 answers
Poll created by Cinnibar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Almes
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My two cents:

I put in the extra anomalies for every game.

Sometimes I will put the Performance Goals in at the beginning, for first time players. It can give players a direction to shoot for if they feel a bit overwhelmed by all the options. Overall, these don't add too much complexity.

Office Cards: I add after a game or two. Once players are used to the game, I tend to play with these over the Trash. But not always.

Waste Memos / Future Trips / Butterfly Effects: These are salt to taste for me. I wouldn't give them to new players, but I sprinkle them in after players get used to the game. I normally only have one of these in at a time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.