Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Richards
United States
De Pere
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all-
Mr Feld is one of my three all-time favorite game designers (along with Mr Rosenberg and Dr Knizia). Unlike the other two, there are absolutely no ios versions of any of his games. Does anyone have an explanation or even conjecture?
I know many of his games are available on Yucata and Boiteajeaux and for that I'm eternally grateful. But those are generally asynchronous play and sometimes you just want to play an app without having to wait for someone to take their turn. I would think Castles of Burgundy would be a huge hit as an app, although I'd love to see some of his other games as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geeky McGeekface
United States
Manassas
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
For the first time in 108 years, the Cubs are world champions! Incredible game 7 victory over a valiant Cleveland team.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to see an iOS version of Castles of Burgundy; The Speicherstadt would be another good choice, as it's a more straightforward game, but still a very challenging one. The key for me, as always, is if these games could be shipped with a competent AI. It's no fun playing these games if you can easily kick the computer's butt!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Richards
United States
De Pere
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed.
But I feel the AI on most of the ios board game apps I enjoy, even the more medium-weight Euros, have pretty darned good AI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.