$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 65.66

4,622 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
29.1% of Goal | 29 Days Left

Support:

James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

> Excerpts from the August 22, 2016 Huffington Post entertainment news story by Bill Bradley entitled;

"Walking Dead" Star Michael Cudlitz Compares Donald Trump To Negan
And Hillary Clinton is Rick, of course.

Michael Cudlitz

You’re never really sure what’s going to come out of Abraham Ford’s mouth, and the same could probably be said for the actor who portrays him.

Michael Cudlitz, who played Sergeant Abraham Ford on “The Walking Dead,” chatted with The Huffington Post recently in honor of the upcoming release of “The Walking Dead: The Complete Sixth Season” on Blu-ray and DVD.

The actor told us that Negan, the new barbed-wire-bat-swinging baddie on the show, would probably win against his character in a swear-off, but Ford, who has eloquently strung together poetic phrases like “mother dick,” would clearly win for “creativity.”

Cudlitz used that creativity when describing how the current Presidential candidates would fair as leaders in a zombie apocalypse.

Michael Cudlitz wrote:

I think we’re probably looking at that right now. I think Trump would be more like Negan and [Hillary] Clinton would be more like Rick Grimes, kind of go with the political when you can but not afraid to kill everybody if they had to. But Negan’s a little bit of a loose cannon, and Trump is a little bit of a loose cannon. And that’s not me being political. That’s by his own description, so yeah, I think we actually have our Negan and our Rick. And neither one is perfect.

Those are your choices, People: It’s either a The Don-archy with Trump/Negan or The Ricktatorship with Clinton.

If Trump does beat Clinton, then you might want to sing along with Trump/Negan to his favorite song, "Easy Street" for the era of Negan will have begun in earnest.

What's more, Donald Trump is certainly no stranger to Easy Street.

We're on Easy Street,
and it feels so sweet,
because the world is but a treat
when you're on Ea-sy Street.

And we're breakin' out the good champagne;
We're sittin' pretty on the gravy train;
And when we sing, every sweet refrain repeats
right here on Ea-sy Street.

It's our moment in the sun_,
and it's only just begun_!
It's time to have a little fun_;
We're invitin' you to come
and see why you should be
on Easy Street.

Yeah, we got a front row seat;
O', to a life that can't be beat
right here on Ea-sy Street....

It's our moment in the sun_,
and it's only just begun_!
It's time to have a little fun_;
And we're invitin' you to come,
and see why you should be
on Easy Street

Yeah, we got a front row seat;
O', to a life that can't be beat
right here on Ea-sy Street.

'Cause the world is but a treat
When you're on Ea-sy Street,

'Cause the world is but a treat
when you're on Ea-sy Street_.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ha, good post.

But he missed a simple analogy -- Clinton is more of a Carol -- a sweet grandmother who will also kill you if it's expedient.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.